"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29: 11



Sunday, October 27, 2013

Family Devotions on the AFM


We asked Harry to run family devotions this morning and he came up with this sign.

As President of devotions - his name for himself - he talked about how God is love and what that means.And how to apply it practically when playing with Lego. We then each had a drawing activity
and some songs. The president then marked our efforts - told us it was ok if we didn't finish it then we all prayed. As the other two were heading off, he announced that we hadn't finished. Luckily he has next weeks already planned!

1 comment:

  1. Harry, I am so impressed with your planning and creativity in leading devotions. I wish I was on board to come back later. Much love Robyn

    ReplyDelete